Friday, August 7, 2020

Language barrier clarification

 

It was brought to my attention recently that my American readers are getting confused with my wording. I'd like to clarify that I was born and raised in England for years before moving to America, so my English is a mixture of American and British. During specific captions, when the word "knickers" is used, I am referring to that article of clothing as panties. Knickers are a commonly used substitute word for panties from where I lived, so I am sorry that the wordage may confuse you. Other words I use would be bum, for butt, which I do substitute out consistently depending on when I'm writing my stories. I thought I would take a moment to clarify my wordage for those reading my captions. 

If you do like what you see, please give me a follow her on the blog and provide feedback. All feedback is welcomed, as it allows me to improve so that I can enhance caption experience for both of us. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment