Saturday, September 30, 2023

30 Days of Captions - Halloween v2


Welcome to, what will be, 30 Days of Captions: Halloween Edition year 2! While not complete, I'm currently working on day 25, I will begin posting these tomorrow up until the final day of October! I'm excited to hear what you all have to say about this, I do enjoy these captions. They are predominantly Halloween themed, or at the very least autumn themed. So, please let me know what you think of these captions, and make sure you subscribe if you want to see more content in the future! Thank you, and enjoy the Halloween season!

P.S. I'm trying so hard to reach 1 million views before the end of 2023, so if you could share the blog and let other people know, I'd appreciate that immensely! And as always, thank you for your support! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment