Monday, July 20, 2020

Layout Update

First off I'd like to thank you all for who view my page. For the last couple days, I have struggled to set a plan moving forward in regards to how I'd do my posts. Today, after some forethought, I decided to do a combination of T.G. posts I've liked. Below I have listed what I'll be posting and what tags they'll appear under.

#sissy-post

These are going to be posts regarding sissy activities and actions, without any story line behind them. They'll be one off posts, like you see often on pages ran by bots. I'll do these from time to time, but with the over-saturation of content like this, I'm hesitant to do too much. But, alas, I will make some. 












*    *    *    *    *    

#sissy-caption

These are going to be the standard caption posts, with a short story revolving around a picture. I do enjoy making these, so expect quite a lot of them on my blog, but the issue I run into while making these is it's hard to portray any emotion or strong story line in such a small space. I like to write longer short-stories, that plunge the reader into the situation and make them feel like they were there. I have some story ideas I'd like to use, but because of the limit I am unable to. That is why I'll be taking some captions and expanding on them to form a short story. That tag will be #sissy-story . They'll be longer in length, but well worth the read. These types of stories will be posted less often due to the time it takes to craft, but I can guarantee it will be worth the wait. 

   *    *    *    *    *

In the next few days, I'll be working on a #sissy-story based off a Halloween or a blackmail caption. I hope you enjoy what you see and follow to see future development and captions posted here! Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment